The case against HIV
Posted by Henry Bauer on 2013/10/23
Many facts show that HIV/AIDS theory is wrong. Several dozen books have discussed various reasons for not believing HIV/AIDS theory. I came to realize that HIV/AIDS theory is wrong when a sentence in Harvey Bialy’s book led me to collate the results of published “HIV” tests and to realize that what those tests detect is not an infectious nor a sexually transmitted thing.
The publication of my book about that and comments about it and to this blog which I had then started made me learn a lot more, for example some blog posts show how mortality of “HIV+” people and “AIDS” patients further proves that “HIV” is not a killing agent and that “AIDS” is not a definite disease.
Since AIDS Rethinking started a quarter century ago and I took it up only a decade ago, a great part of the literature wasn’t known to me. So it occurred to me that it would be useful to have a summary of the many points that disprove HIV/AIDS theory. My first attempt at producing such a summary is “The Case against HIV”, with sub-headings
- HIV does not cause AIDS.
- The plain evidence about AIDS.
- The plain evidence about HIV.
- Failings of HIV/AIDS theory.
- What antiretroviral drugs do.
- Damage done by HIV/AIDS theory and practice.
- Hindrances to making the case against HIV.
- How could such a massive blunder come about and persist?
- FAQs: Questions — sometimes rhetorical only — posed by adherents to HIV/AIDS theory.
As I say in the document, “Additions and corrections are welcomed, indeed solicited” — by direct e-mail to email@example.com or as comments on the blog.